5 Trends To Keep in 2013 for Business Casual and Formal Looks
Just because you read in some men’s fashion magazine that it was essential to have certain items in 2012, doesn’t mean that they are not valid for 2013 and you should ditch them. There are always items that stay within the fashion trends from year to year and here at the Men’s Warehouse we try to give you timeless fashion tips or at least options that you will be able to use for years to come. With that said here are our top men’s fashion trends you should definitely keep from 2012.
1. The Sports Jacket. We understand the sports jacket was not a new trend that started in 2012 but don’t you dare get rid of the most important item in your wardrobe from 2012 either. The versatility will keep the sports jacket around for as long as mankind is in existence. If you are not sure what type of sport jacket to invest in, all you need to do is read 3 Business Casual Jackets That Complete a Man’s Wardrobe.
2. The Brown Suit. All you pretty much see any more are people preaching to you about navy and grey suits. This is your chance to give them a break and pair you new brown suit with a neutral hue shirt and tie and let it do all the talking.
3. The Denim Dress Shirt. This may have not only been the most popular trend carried into 2013 for men but possibly for women as well. Take your traditional denim button-down shirt and strip it from all the fancy embellishments and you have a secret weapon for the office that almost any tie can be paired with.
4. The Three-Piece Suit. Here is your classic Savile Row old fashion style that has been given a modern fit and brought back amongst the greatest fashion trends of 2012. Seeing these pop up all over the place tells us it’s not going away anytime soon.
5. The Chest Stripe. Although this trick has been around for years, this is another men’s fashion trend that we have seen even the most fashionable male celebrities indulge in and for great reason. Whether you went to the gym every day last week or you haven’t gone since last year, a stripe across the chest can make just about any guy seem broader in the chest and shoulders.